What could be better in the warm Spring sunshine than the ultimate event for health and fitness enthusiasts – the Australian Fitness & Health Expo 2015? Well, pretty much nothing, so read on…
Sage is thrilled to be attending the Fitness & Health Expo’s in Sydney and Brisbane, with representatives promoting Sage Institute of Fitness courses, talking to students, and mixing it with industry partners and the like-minded fitness crowd.
To add to the excitement, none other than Commando Steve will be visiting the Sage stand to chat with fans at both the events!
If that’s not enough, here are more reasons to join in the fun:
- Enjoy action-packed days of all things fitness with world-class events, stimulating fitness demos and tips on leading a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Stock up on the fitness equipment, clothing, nutrition and supplements from exhibitors offering great Expo-only specials.
- Discover innovations and the latest advice on fitness techniques, equipment, apparel, training aids and sports nutrition.
Sydney Fitness & Health Expo
Dates: 16-18th of October
Location: Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
Brisbane Fitness & Health Expo
Dates: 24-25th of October
Location: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Sage is offering a limited number of discount vouchers, providing $5 off the normal price of box office tickets.
See your local Sage reception for a voucher – get in quick to get your voucher before they’re gone!
Trade Invitations (free entry) is also available for those working in the Fitness Industry (industry ID is required upon entry to the Expo). Trade Registration is not available to the general public.
For more information, go to
Latest posts by Vicki Tuchtan (see all)
- VET FEE-HELP – important information for current students - December 21, 2016
- Why am I so HANGRY?!! Understanding the post-workout pig out - October 18, 2016
- Anti-inflammatory gel: can’t stomach ibuprofen? Time to get topical (with gel!) - June 28, 2016