This weekend the Australian Fitness & Health Expo, the largest fitness & health event in the southern hemisphere, is coming to Melbourne and it will be one of the biggest Expos staged in its twenty-year history – in other words, this is a not-to-be-missed event in 2014 for those who work in the area of fitness and health.
For Sage institute teachers and students, the 2014 Expo will provide access to a range of essential informative topics and products including:
– The launch of the latest fitness equipment and newest programs
– The latest in fitness and sportswear
– Access to decision makers from the major brands that supply equipment and accessories
– Access to information and presentations about developments in fitness theory, including training techniques and nutrition, from top sports coaches, sporting identities and experts.
The Australian Fitness & Health Expo
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
The expo is open from 9.30am – 5.30pm daily with Friday open to only those who work within the fitness and health industry. For more information visit www.fitnessexpo.com.au and follow Facebook and Twitter for updates on features and celebrities.
If you work in the industry, you can pre-register online for free entry on Friday and over the weekend using promo code ATHLETE. General visitors can pre-book tickets online to avoid the queues – cost is $30 for a one-day ticket.
Latest posts by Vicki Tuchtan (see all)
- VET FEE-HELP – important information for current students - December 21, 2016
- Why am I so HANGRY?!! Understanding the post-workout pig out - October 18, 2016
- Anti-inflammatory gel: can’t stomach ibuprofen? Time to get topical (with gel!) - June 28, 2016