At Sage Institute of Fitness, dates in our 2014 calendar are already being pencilled in with lots of exciting events soon to be announced! Plans are being made for Sage to be present at a number of fantastic fitness and career expos throughout the year, so stay tuned as we will be releasing the dates for these soon!
In the meantime, we are thrilled to announce the details for the FitX – Sport and Fitness Expo.
FitX – SPORT AND FITNESS EXPO
Where: Melbourne Exhibition Centre
Date: Friday March 7th – Sunday March 9th
Who is it for: Anyone interested in a career in the fitness industry, as well as industry professionals wanting to stay in the loop with all things fitness!
Who will be there?
- Market leaders in fitness and healthcare will be attending the event with fantastic exhibition booths to visit for the duration of the expo
- There are currently 67 separate exhibit displays that have committed to FitX 2014
- In 2011, 10,000 people visited the expo over two days – a huge crowd of like-minded fitness enthusiasts!
What happens at the event?
- The expo offers a mixture of entertainment and activities for everyone to enjoy
- There are weight-lifting competitions for professionals and amateurs, both male and female
- Demonstrations and interviews will be carried out by industry professionals • CEC courses will be available to be completed at the FitX
- A variety of Martial Arts including MMA, live fights and demonstrations will be happening all weekend
Why Sage Institute of fitness will be attending this expo?
- To coincide with the launch of Sage Institute of Fitness
- To promote our brand new Diploma of Fitness (SIS50210) course, offering the most up-to-date qualifications – combining fitness, nutrition and business
- To engage with potential industry partners and students
- To help educate people about the importance of a healthy lifestyle
- FitX will be a fantastic opportunity to interact with like-minded fitness organisations
What you can expect from Sage on the day?
- Sage will have an interactive display, showcasing our latest courses
- Our Career Advisors will be available for the duration of the expo, to connect with students and direct them towards a successful, long-term rewarding career in the fitness industry.
Sage Institute of Fitness – it’s more than a job, it’s a rewarding career.
Latest posts by Vicki Tuchtan (see all)
- VET FEE-HELP – important information for current students - December 21, 2016
- Why am I so HANGRY?!! Understanding the post-workout pig out - October 18, 2016
- Anti-inflammatory gel: can’t stomach ibuprofen? Time to get topical (with gel!) - June 28, 2016